1Q21 results were above expectations; core net profit of RM0.3m fell 95% yoy due to the pandemic. Associates turned in losses in 1Q21; Cambodia Airports performance deteriorated on falling passenger traffic and global travel bans. Reiterate Reduce with a higher TP (60% discount to RNAV); remain cautious on recovery prospects.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...