MSM’s 1Q21 core net profit fell 56% qoq, broadly in line with expectations. Our key concern is the sharp drop in domestic demand due to MCO and rising ASPs, while export volumes appear volatile. The key positives: MSM has raised the price premium for its refined sugar, and disposal of MSM Perlis. Upgrade to Hold with higher TP of RM1.41.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...