IOI Corp's 9MFY6/21 results were broadly in line with expectations. We expect sequentially stronger core net profit in 4QFY21F, driven by higher CPO prices and seasonally higher production. We maintain a Hold rating with a lower SOP-based TP of RM4.41. Its share price is partly supported by the group’s share buyback.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...