1Q21 core net profit of RM5.1m (+36.6% yoy) came in within expectations. 1Q21 revenue eased by 15.4% qoq due to the implementation of MCO 2.0. A resurgence of Covid-19 cases across its three operating markets could hurt near-term sales, but this should be offset by non-traditional channel sales. We think InNature’s merits justify investors looking beyond the short-term challenges. Reiterate Add, with a higher TP of RM0.75 (16x CY22F P/E).
- 1 Macro Analysis/Kazakhstan Kazakhstan: NBK keeps base rate on hold at 9%
- 2 Macro Analysis/Russia Russia: Retail sales rise 34.7% y/y in April on base effect, aboove expectations
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 5 Flash Report/Global El Salvador moves to make bitcoin legal tender; other countries may follow suit
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...