FY3/21 results were above expectations - core net profit grew 1.2% yoy. Mixed performances across all segments but plantations bucked the trend. Reactivation of mega contracts to bode well for large cap contractors. Add retained with higher TP; contract wins (ECRL, PFI, MRT3) are key catalysts.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...