1Q21 core net profit rose 16.1% yoy to RM74.4m, which we deem to be in-line with our but below Bloomberg consensus FY21 estimates. We lower our FY21-23F EPS by 1.1-5.3% due to recent reimplementation of lockdown measures (MCO 3.0) and impact of extended Covid-19 outbreak. We reiterate our Hold call with a lower DDM-based TP of RM24.20.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...