1Q21 core net profit was above our expectations but in line with consensus, as it made up 34%/23% of our/Bloomberg consensus forecasts. The stronger results were due to higher-than-expected ASPs for palm products achieved in 1Q21 as well as lower operating costs. We raise our FY21F net profit forecast to account for higher CPO price assumptions and maintain our Add call with an unchanged TP of RM2.35.
- 1 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...