1Q21 results missed expectations due to drop in shared services POS terminal volume and lower than expected blended TPA spread. We cut FY21-23F EPS by 3-12% to reflect lower maintenance revenue under shared services and lower share of merchant discount rates (MDR) for TPA. Reiterate Reduce. Our lower TP of RM1.50 is still based on 33x CY22F P/E.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Kazakhstan Kazakhstan: NBK keeps base rate on hold at 9%
- 2 Macro Analysis/Russia Russia: Retail sales rise 34.7% y/y in April on base effect, aboove expectations
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 5 Flash Report/Global El Salvador moves to make bitcoin legal tender; other countries may follow suit
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...