GHL Systems (GHL) plans to introduce new products such as BNPL scheme and money lending to drive higher margin expansion beyond FY21F. However, we see minimal GP margin recovery in the near-term due to lower contribution from tier four merchants amidst weak consumer sentiment. We retain our Reduce call with a RM1.50 TP, based on 33x FY22F P/E.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...