GENP’s 1Q21 results below due to downstream losses and higher tax rate. The group should record sequentially higher profit in 2Q21F, thanks to seasonally higher output and CPO price as well as lower downstream losses. We cut our FY21-23F earnings forecasts by 3-9% and lower our TP to RM10.40, but reiterate our Add rating.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...