The government is reviving its plans to acquire Gamuda’s highway assets. The potential revised offer of RM5.2bn (16% lower than 2019’s RM6.2bn) will be structured under a Highway Trust model. In our view, Gamuda may use the sales proceeds to part fund the 10-year Penang South Islands (PSI) project. There could also be a special dividend.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...