FGV posted core net profit of only RM4m despite rising CPO prices. The earnings drag was due to RM65m losses from processing third-party fruits (which formed 70% of the group’s total processed crops). Our TP of RM1.30 and Hold rating remain intact due to concerns over delisting risks, in view of FELDA’s stated intention to delist FGV.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...