1QFY21 core net profit of RM23.9m (+103% yoy) beat expectations, mainly due to stronger-than-expected MD segment revenue and margins. Despite the uncertainty caused by recently tightened movement restrictions, demand for DKSH’s product portfolio should hold up well, in our view. Maintain Add with a higher TP of RM4.20 (10x CY22F P/E)
- 1 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 3 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 5 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...