1Q21 core net profit of RM68.8m (-5.8% yoy) was in line with expectations, at 28% of our and 26% of Bloomberg consensus full-year estimates. We lower our FY21-23F EPS by 3.5-12.1% to account for impact of extended Covid-19 outbreak and recent reimplementation of lockdown measures. Maintain Hold, with a lower DDM-based TP of RM23.00.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...