MY : AirAsia Group Berhad - Likely lease liability cut lifts target price
1Q21 core net loss of RM1.2bn was wider than expected as it made up 40% of our/consensus full-year estimates due to weak traffic volumes. Reiterate Reduce as we now project even lower traffic volumes in 2021F than 2020, though much lower operating costs may help core losses narrow yoy. We raise our TP to 19 sen, as we pencil in a potential 30% cut to operating lease liabilities, still based on P/RNAV of 1x.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 2 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 3 Flash Report/Uruguay dLocal: Strong post-IPO rally reaffirms EM digital payments infrastructure story
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...