1QFY21 core net profit of RM12.7m (-1.4% yoy) came in below expectations, mainly due to weaker-than-expected footfall for its CVS operations. The tightening of movement restrictions under the latest movement control order (MCO 3.0) will likely cause footfall in 2QFY21F to remain weak. Long-term prospects remain bright. Reiterate Add with a lower TP of RM1.74.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...