The local indexes moved in opposite directions with insignificant daily turnover. SOFIX added 0.07% to 522.74, where 1/3 of its members remained flat. The top mover among the constituents was Doverie United Holding (DUH, BGN 5.26, +3.14%), which gained ground on a single small trade, whose increase was offset by the decline of First Investment Bank (FIB, BGN 1.58, -2.47%). BGREIT added 0.10% to 146.95, with its increase being entirely on the back of Advance Terrafund REIT (ATER, BGN 2.26, +0.44%).
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...