SOFIX 531.57 (-0.06%) inched lower on Thursday as some of the heaviest names weighed on the main index. Eurohold (EUBG, BGN 2.52, -1.56%), Telelink (TBS, BGN 14.70, -2.00%) and Chimimport (CHIM, BGN 0.888, -0.22%) lost altitude without significant daily volume. Albena (ALB, BGN 31.40, +1.29%) and First Investment Bank (FIB, BGN 1.76, +0.57%) advanced on the back of speculative trades and big bid/ask spreads.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...