Opposite moves of SOFIX members fixed the main index at 531.89 (-0.12%) on Wednesday. The plunges of Albena (ALB, BGN 31.00, -6.06%), Central Cooperative Bank (CCB, BGN 0.95, -3.55%) and Allterco (A4L, BGN 15.80, -1.25%) offset the positive moves of Telelink (TBS, BGN 15.00, +2.04%), Advance Terrafund (ATER, BGN 2.48, +0.81%) and Eurohold (EUBG, BGN 2.56, +0.79%). Liquidity remained moderate, compared to the average one YTD as most institutional investors stayed away from trading.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...