SOFIX (524.43, -0.01%) and BGTR30 (526.87, -0.03%) finished almost unchanged as the gainers and losers balanced each other on Thursday. A block trade on current market levels in First Investment Bank (FIB, BGN 1.70) in late hours triggered buying interest and the financial institution ended with 6.25% growth. BGBX40 (117.79, -0.47%) underperformed the benchmark index as M+S Hydraulic continued its downtrend by additional 5.41% on the ground of small trades. CEZ distribution (CEZD, BGN 270.00, -4.93%) and Neochim (NEOH, BGN 26.60, -3.62%) weighed on both extended indexes as the sellers became more aggressive due to lack of positive news around the names. The rise of Bulgarian real Estate Fund (BREF, BGN 1.985, +0.76%) exceeded the fall of Advance Terrafund (ATER, BGN 2.50, -0.40%) and lifted BGRET (151.97, +0.06%) on the positive side.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...