SOFIX (524.50) neared its high from late April and convincingly ended the session with 0.88% gain. The turnover confirmed the moderate buying interest being equal to the 3-months average. First Investment bank (FIB, BGN 1.60) and Advance Terrafund (ATER, BGN 2.51) led the benchmark index movers by increasing with respectively 3.90% and 2.87%. BGBX40 (118.35, +0.91%) outperformed SOFIX, supported by the increase of Alcomet (ALCM, BGN 8.60, +6.17%) and Agria Group (AGH, BGN 8.50, +3.03%), while BGTR30 (563.03) underperformed as the loss of 5.13% of M+S Hydraulic (MSH, BGN 7.40) weighed on the index.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...