A fresh restart of SOFIX (520.57, +1.35%) uptrend with volumes remaining close to the 15-days average on Monday. Allterco (A4L, BGN 14.60, +9.77%) became a daily gainer mainly due to poor offer side and increased buying interest. Doverie United Holding (DUH, BGN 5.14) added 3.01% with moderate volume, followed by Holding Varna (HVAR, BGN 39.80, +2.58%). First Investment Bank (FIB, BGN 1.62) finished on the opposite side, losing 3.86% after sell offs to BGN 1.60 and slight recovery later. BGBX40 (117.23) and BGTR30 (562.49) advanced by 0.53% and 0.43%, respectively due to the negative outcomes of Monbat (MONB, BGN 5.50, -5.98%) and Alcomet (ALCM, BGN 7.50, -4.46%). BGREIT (144.92) ended unchanged as the block trades with the names changed hands without impact in the price.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...