For a second day in a roll SOFIX 519.93 lost 0.20%. Telelink (TBS, BGN 15.00, -2.6%), Doverie (DUH, BGN 5.08, -2.31%) and Gradus (GR6, BGN 1.41, -2.08%) weighed on the main index with moderate daily volume. Furthermore, speculative trades pushed down Albena (ALB, BGN 31.80, -1.85%), Central Cooperative Bank (CCB, BGN 0.93, -1.06%) and Sirma Group (SGH, BGN 0.505, -0.98%). BGREIT 150.83 (+0.03%) remained almost unchanged as the gain of Advance Terrafund (ATER, BGN 2.44, +0.83%) offset the drop of Supper Borovetz Property Fund (SBPF, BGN 2.64, -0.75%).
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...