Negative start of the week fixed SOFIX at 520.95 (-0.28%). Telelink (TBS, BGN 15.40, -3.75%), First Investment Bank (FIB, BGN 1.535, -3.46%), Eurohold (EUBG, BGN 2.50, -2.34%) and Sirma Group (SGH, BGN 0.51, -1.92%) weighed on the main index. The most traded name, Advance Terrafund (ATER, BGN 2.42, +0.83%), continued its rally without any corporate news. All other local indexes finished the day negative with insignificant daily volume.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...