The Bulgarian stock market acted steadily on Wednesday and the gainers slightly prevailed in this session. The daily volumes skewed the overall curve for SOFIX as a few names registered activity significantly above the 3-months average – Chimimport (CHIM, BGN 0.85, +0.24%) and Advance Terrafund (ATER, BGN 2.31, +1.76%). Gradus (GR6, BGN 1.42, +5.19%) rebounded in late afternoon and totally recovered from the previous day loss, despite the remaining concern of the news about the company. BGBX40 (117.6, +0.51%) and BGREIT (149.46, +1.51%) outperformed the benchmark index as the optimism covered all spectrum of companies – financial, real estate, production. HiTech sector, represented by Allterco (A4l, BGN 14.20, -2.07%) and Sirma Group (SGH, BGN 0.535, -1.83%) finished on the negative side.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...