Opposite moves of SOFIX members fixed the index close at 519.87 (+0.35%). Doverie (DUH, BGN 5.24, +2.34%) and Eurohold (EUBG, BGN 2.54, +1.60%) fully offset the drop of Sirma Group (SGH, BGN 0.535, -3.60%), Gradus (GR6, BGN 1.42, -2.74%), First Investment Bank (FIB, BGN 1.50, -1.96%) and Telelink (TBS, BGN 16,00- , -1.84%). Block trades with Advance Terrafund (ATER, BGN 2.28, +1.33%) put the REIT company at the first place of most traded companies without corporate news.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Kazakhstan Kazakhstan: NBK keeps base rate on hold at 9%
- 2 Macro Analysis/Russia Russia: Retail sales rise 34.7% y/y in April on base effect, aboove expectations
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 5 Flash Report/Global El Salvador moves to make bitcoin legal tender; other countries may follow suit
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...