Negative sentiment in the last day of the week pushed SOFIX (518.05) down by 0.9%. Gradus (GR6, BGN 1.46, -6.41%), First Investment Bank (FIB, BGN 1.53, -3.16%), Doverie (DUH, BGN 5.12, -2.66%) and Chimimport (CHIM, BGN 0.88, -1.12%) suffered from selling pressure on Friday. Speculative trades raised Albena resort (ALB, BGN 32,- , +1.27%) but it was not sufficient to offset overall drop of most of blue chips.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...