- Offering new product initiatives to gain more market share
- Manageable business in Myanmar
- Resilient earnings outlook
We prefer OSP on low beta play against high market volatility due to its resilient earnings. Valuations are not expensive at a 2021 PER of 29.3x and a 2022 PER of 26.3x, below 30.5x of its mean since IPO in 2018. Our BUY rating stands at a YE21 DCF-derived target price of Bt40 (7.3% WACC, 2% terminal growth).
Offering new product initiatives to gain more market share
Given its highest share in Thailand’s energy drink market (54.9% in 1Q21) and functional drinks (34.9%), OSP has high potential to gain even higher market share in 2Q21 driven by many new product launches, M 150 ZA (carbonated energy drink), Lipo Fine (for woman), C-Vitt Big Pack (to boost in-home consumption at affordable price), C-Vitt Plus (premiumization with Collagen and Fiber), and M-150 X Tiger brand (SCC). Most importantly, OSP has stepped into Thailand’s flavored water market (Bt2.5-3bn market with high growth) with strong partner, Yanhee by distributing Yanhee vitamin B water nationwide.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Kazakhstan Kazakhstan: NBK keeps base rate on hold at 9%
- 2 Macro Analysis/Russia Russia: Retail sales rise 34.7% y/y in April on base effect, aboove expectations
- 3 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 5 Flash Report/Global El Salvador moves to make bitcoin legal tender; other countries may follow suit
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...