LatAm corporate issues: The flurry continues
Latin American corporate issuers have been taking advantage of what seems to be limitless appetite for new debt (as have sovereign issuers). The year started with a bang with high-grade corporate issues from Chile, and, seeing the extremely strong demand in the markets, more issuers followed from other countries and at various ratings.
- 1 Global Themes/Global Want exposure to booming EM digital payments? Consider these 10 listed names
- 2 Strategy Note/Global Corruption: The ugly truth for EM and ESG investors
- 3 Sovereign Analysis/Lebanon Lebanon: At the precipice as leaders pass the buck
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Emerging and Frontier: Way behind Developed on Buffet Indicator (in one chart)
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Ecuador Ecuador: Government announces agreement in principle on bond restructuring
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not cons...