Shinsegae International’s strong 1Q21 OP of W21.3bn (+78% yoy/+22% qoq, +6.2% margin) beat Bloomberg consensus estimates by 31%. We project rosy margin improvement in FY21F/22F (6.2%/7.6% vs. FY15-20 avg. of 3.3%) on pent-up demand for fashion and boost in cosmetic OP. Reiterate Add with a higher TP of W288,000, buoyed by 29%-53% EPS growth in FY21-22F. This note marks the transfer of coverage to Jiwon Lee.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...