We do not see its contract with Moderna for the fill-and-finish of the latter’s mRNA Covid-19 vaccine as a key catalyst for near-term earnings growth. Driven Plant 3’s ramp-up (utilisation ≥ 75%) and high pre-order demand for Plant 4 (22 RFPs), we project 16% FY21-26F sales CAGR (OPM: 28-30%). Reiterate Add with a higher DCF-based target price of W1,000,000. This note marks the transfer of coverage to Jiwon Lee.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...