LG Uplus recorded a positive earnings surprise in 1Q21, thanks to steady growth across all business sectors amid a decrease in marketing expenses. We expect 82% yoy increase in 5G subscribers in FY21F, and its smart home/telephony and enterprise infrastructure businesses to support growth. Reiterate Add with a higher TP of W17k (3.9x 12MF EV/EBITDA).
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...