JYP Entertainment (JYP) recorded a positive earnings surprise in 1Q21, thanks to record-high margins from content sales. We expect 20% topline growth in FY21F, backed by a full house line-up, namely Twice, ITZY, NiziU, Stray Kids and 2PM (comeback in 2Q). We reiterate Add with a higher TP of W45k (32.5x 12MF P/E). The stock closed up 7.3% on 14 May following the strong earnings announcement.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...