KR : Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corp - Strong online growth potential
Hyundai Home Shopping reported 1Q21 sales/OP of W579bn/W41bn, which were 3%/24% above Bloomberg consensus estimates. Driven by higher-than-expected online HS margin in 1Q, we forecast Hyundai HS to report total sales/OP of W2.4tr/W170bn in FY21F (+4%/+10% yoy). Reiterate Add with an unchanged TP of W109,000, based on 7x historical P/E. This note marks the transfer of coverage to Jiwon Lee.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...