KR : HDC Hyundai Development - Housing revenue recovery to begin in 3Q21
HDC has been underperforming (vs. peers) in 1H21 on sluggish revenue but we believe housing revenue yoy growth will turn positive starting from 3Q21F. We see momentum to rebuild in the housing industry picking up ahead of the 2022 presidential election. HDC’s housing OP will likely recover in 2022F. HDC is trading at 0.6x FY21F P/BV with 12% FY21-22F ROE. Reiterate Add with a higher TP of W35k on orders and earnings recovery.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...