Hanwha’s solar module earnings could recover from 2H21F amid stabilisation in wafer prices (wafer net capacity additions +31% yoy in 2021). We expect its m/s of the US/EU residential solar markets to come to 20-25% given tariffs imposed on China’s products in its major solar markets. We see greater solar momentum from 2H21F on strong installation growth and cost stabilisation. Reiterate Add with an SOP-based TP of W63,000.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...