We see strong order potential from Jun 21, given: 1) adoption of new Marine Pollution Treaty (MARPOL) rules and 2) Qatari LNGC order commencement. We expect 55/73/80 units of global LNGC orders in 2021F/22F/23F (vs. all-time-high level of 77 units in 2018), triggered by Qatari projects (>100 units). Cost inflation could squeeze margin further until 3Q21F, but we see newbuild price hike from shipyards as an upside catalyst for HKC’s ASP from 4Q21F. Maintain Add and W15,000 TP based on 1.0x FY21F EV/backlog ratio.
- 1 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...