DL has underperformed (vs. peers) in 1H21 on slow revenue and orders but we note that its housing revenue should improve qoq from 2Q21F. As we estimate housing presales to rise 25% yoy in FY21F, we expect OP to recover from FY22F onwards with the housing industry picking up in Korea. It trades at 0.6x FY21-22F P/BV with 13% FY21-22F ROE. We resume coverage with an Add and TP of W180k after DL was spun off from Daelim.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...