- Over the past year we have issued around 70 reports on the EM fintech space, from giants like Ant Group to tiny upstarts
- Our Africa and EM Asia-themed notes attracted most reader interest, together with our articles on listed fintechs
- For ease of reference we have catalogued our fintech publications by theme, and highlight our most popular pieces
Since March of last year, we have published around 70 reports on the emerging markets fintech space. For ease of reference, we have catalogued these reports below. Our most-read reports have been those focused on the African fintech scene, but our Asian fintech coverage comes a very close second. Our notes highlighting listed fintech investment opportunities have also generated interest, indicating a healthy appetite from mainstream investors for fintech exposure.
Our ten most-widely read fintech reports cover a broad range of topics, from country and regional overviews, Covid-19, digital payments-focused studies, and our coverage of China's Ant Group:
For ease of reference, we have arranged below our fintech reports by key topics. As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to making more discoveries in the emerging markets fintech space over the coming months.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Emerging market strategy and valuation amid inflation and Covid wobble
- 2 Sovereign Analysis/Zambia Zambia: IMF negotiations progress, but still far from final
- 3 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines fintechs are well placed to help drive financial inclusion
- 4 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam ranks first on our Fintech Financial Inclusion Scorecard
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Belize Belize government's low-ball restructuring proposal falls flat
This report is independent investment research as contemplated by COBS 12.2 of the FCA Handbook and is a research recommendation under COBS 12.4 of the FCA Handbook. Where it is not technically a res...