4QFY21’s PAT was ahead of our estimate, led by the higher sales and robust margin performance of both its key segments. Voltas has been able to consistently balance higher market share and retain margins for the UCP segment in the last few years. Strong showing, but reiterate Hold as current valuations leave limited room for downside due to the impact of the lockdown on its key summer sales of ACs.
- 1 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...