4QFY21 revenue and EBITDA were in line, and earnings above our estimates due to lower-than-expected tax rate and higher-than-expected other income. Gross margins expanded by 150bp yoy and 260bp qoq to 74.4% due to a higher branded generics contribution and favourable product mix. We reiterate our Hold rating with lower TP of Rs2,790 at 16x FY23F EV/EBITDA.
- 1 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 5 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...