Mahindra’s 4Q standalone normalised EPS fell 42% qoq to Rs8.4, missing our (27%) and Bloomberg consensus estimates (12%). We cut our EPS for FY22F by 8% and 2% for FY23F due to short-term supply chain challenges and higher capex/investment plan. Add rating maintained as valuation eases to near-mean level on forward P/E.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...