- In line with our estimate and the consensus
- SC reported a core profit of Bt417m for 1Q21
- The YoY core profit growth was driven by higher sales and a lower SG&A/revenue ratio
The stock is likely to trade sideways, as it has rallied 12% YTD (twice the 6% mean YTD rise of our ResDev coverage), pricing in YoY earnings growth in 1Q21 and the strong 2Q21 outlook, in our view. SC’s 2021 PER is 7.8x, above its 2006-20 mean of 6.9x. Our HOLD call stands with an SOTP-derived target price of Bt3, pegged to a residential biz PER of 6.5x and rental market value of Bt1.0/share (a 30% discount to appraised value).
In line with our estimate and the consensus
SC reported a core profit of Bt417m for 1Q21, up 39% YoY but down 9% QoQ. The result was in line with our estimate and the street.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...