4QFY21 ex-service EBITDA margin beat (200bp) led by margin uptick across segments. Working capital improvement led to solid cash flows from operation. L&T’s FY22 orders prospects remain strong, but it would be a challenge to meet the low- to mid-teen order inflow growth guidance. We reiterate Add on L&T with a higher SOP-based target price of Rs1,600.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
- 5 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...