The 4QFY21 EBITDA dip of 14% qoq to Rs12.1bn was more than we estimated. But lower other income led to 20% qoq EPS dip, disappointing us. We maintain EBITDA as industry price discipline should help pass-on cost pressure. We lower other income, leading us to cut EPS 2.5% for FY22F-23F. Lower DCF-based TP for short-term demand challenges. Maintain Add rating for relatively attractive valuation to peers and dividend yield of ~5%.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...