1Q21F could reach US$80m, c.30% better than our forecast, due to robust customer demand for mature nodes while GPM remains under pressure. We are conservative on its advance node-technology development due to US export restrictions as well as increasing RD and DA expenses. We upgrade SMIC from Reduce to Hold on improved short-term profitability.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...