While Jan and Feb saw strong sales growth, Mar sales weakened markedly, following regulatory-driven changes in pricing of critical illness products. We conservatively assume sales weakness could continue for 3-4 months, based on a similar sales slowdown after the introduction of Doc. 134 in 2017. Our 2021F NBV growth yoy forecasts for 1Q/2Q/3Q/4Q are now 17%/3%/3%/40%, giving a FY21F NBV growth forecast of 12.7% yoy. Reiterate Add rating; TP cut to HK$125 due to lower NBV forecast and mark-to-market of the technology units in our SOP valuation.
- 1 Macro Analysis/Global G7 reiterates support for SDR allocation and seeks to boost its impact
- 2 Strategy Note/Global G7's 'Build Back Better World' is not an answer to China's Belt and Road
- 3 Strategy Note/Vietnam Vietnam: The best emerging market is still spoilt by foreign ownership limits
- 4 Macro Analysis/Pakistan Pakistan's FY22 Federal Budget – Serious push on growth
- 5 Strategy Note/Global Egypt's military spend is not securing the Nile in its dispute with Ethiopia
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...