4QFY21 net profit of US$260m beat our/Bloomberg consensus forecasts by 25% due to better-than-expected PC PTI margin of 6.7%. Expect 5% PC shipment growth in FY22F, driven by commercial segment. Reiterate Add. Target price raised to HK$12.0, based on 15x CY22F P/E.
- 1 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 2 Macro Analysis/Global East African budgets: Policy shift brightens outlook in Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda
- 3 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 4 Sovereign Analysis/Laos Laos: Moment of reckoning for its eurobond
- 5 Sovereign Analysis/Suriname Suriname: Bondholders trigger termination clause – implications
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...