A-Living today raised HK$3.2bn, from its first share placement since IPO, for future MAs and to enhance its community value-added services. We believe this should remove the overhang on its share price; its growth guidance for FY21-22F remains unchanged. Reiterate Add and TP of HK$54.6 (0.9x PEG on its attractive valuation of 19x FY21F P/E and 15 FY22F P/E – 45% discount to mid- to large-cap peers.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global Peru election: Leftist Castillo 'wins'– implications for bonds, equities, copper
- 2 Strategy Note/Vietnam The ultimate guide to Vietnam fintech
- 3 Macro Analysis/Global Central bank monetisation raises risk of inflation and currency crisis
- 4 Weekend Reading/El Salvador Why Facebook and CBDC could be real winners from El Salvador’s Bitcoin embrace
- 5 Strategy Note/Philippines Philippines after Duterte: 2022 presidential election hopefuls
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...