- In line with our model
- ILM posted a core profit of Bt145m for 1Q21
- Sales totaled Bt2bn in 1Q21 (75% store sales
We suggest loading ILM in anticipation of strong YoY earnings growth for 2Q21. ILM’s valuation is cheap—a 2021 PER of just 13.3x, far below our home improvement coverage mean of 32.2x. The stock currently trades at a 9% discount to replacement value of Bt16.1/share. Our BUY call stands to a YE21 DCF-derived target price of Bt17, a 10% discount to DCF-derived value (8.3% WACC and 2.0% terminal growth).
In line with our model
ILM posted a core profit of Bt145m for 1Q21, up by 23% YoY and 5% QoQ, in line our estimate.
- 1 Strategy Note/Global 10 best Emerging Market tech stocks in 2021 so far
- 2 Weekend Reading/Global Surf the money tsunami or drown? New index shows countries most ready for MMT
- 3 Flash Report/Asia Why the Baby Amazons that thrived in the pandemic have faltered in 2021
- 4 Strategy Note/India India sues Twitter
- 5 Strategy Note/Kenya Kenya 2022 election will be intensely competitive, not violently disruptive
This publication is being distributed by Tellimer solely for information purposes irrespective of a particular user's means, financial situation or investment objectives. The information does not con...